Location: Abu Dhabi or Dubai - UAE
Xellerix and its partner companies are currently seeking MULTIPLE Electrical / Wire Harness Technicians that will be posted in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi to serve our Middle East customers cable/wire harness assembly requirements. Ideal candidates are electrical and wire harness technicians.
- Ability to assemble, test and validate wire harnesses as per customers requirements.
- Soldering, crimping, striping, splicing experience required.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to read and interpret:
- Cable/wire harness drawings
- Layout drawings
- Parts lists / Bill of Materials Lists
- Schematics and specifications
- Familiar with wire harnessing standards, concepts, practices & procedures in the electrical field.
- Experience with using electrical / wiring tools preferred.
- Can follow work orders and engineering instructions as necessary.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision or in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience preferred.
- Prior experience with assembling wire-harnesses for military ground, air or sea vehicles is an advantage.
- High school diploma required. Associates Degree desired. An equivalent combination of relevant experience and education is acceptable.